Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shoot 'us to happiness!



Dusseldorf - The 18th June 1995: Fortuna 10,000 fans turning the stadium in Chemnitz in a red and white cauldron. It is Aufstiegstag.
Fortuna creates a second league rookie with a 2:0-Sieg direct passage into the Bundesliga. The supporters raced out completely to storm the place to dig themselves out of turf as a souvenir. The hero of the game: Vlatko Glavas.
With two matches of the Bosnians Dusseldorf Ballert into the elite league. "These are wonderful memories I will never forget. My time in Dusseldorf was the best of my life, "says the now 46-year-old. "I wish so much the rise Fortuna!"
What you need for Vlatko know exactly: "We have another great time understood us before the game even met privately and in this match, so we had to win, sworn." What is the current top scorer Axel Lawarée, regularly shines in two games as a scorer (modified from Babelsberg) Glavas was then in great shape: "I had scored six goals in recent games."
Now his legacy will strike. Glavas has not made a specific mandate to Lawarée: "Lot, Double Axel, 'We will shoot to happiness."
By Vlatko praised his successor: "Axel is cool at the gate, a very experienced striker. He may be the key man. "
No question that this scenario, the Belgium-bombers could well liked. "Nothing against it," says Lawarée grin. "If I get the chance, I try to reinzumachen the thing. But the most important that we win, because it seems to me entirely sausage, meets who. "
As the rest of the team is motivated by the hair ends up Axel: "It would be so horny for us, the club and the city, if our dream comes true. I want to experience this highlight important because it is perhaps the last of my career. "